The town of Philadelphia has been served by many pastors since worship services were first held here. Among the early ministers were: Revs. Edmondson, J.B. Colclazier, Sutherland, Wm. Anderson, H.Woalert, A.C. Gruber, Wm. Peck, D.H. Guild, E.W. Reinhart, John Heim, J.L. Ramsey, H.H. Compton, S.F. Harter, M.C. Pittenger, and A.S. Luring who served in 1900. The Rev. Abraham Kuntz held a very successful revival in the old school house in the winter of 1854-1855.
We want to honor those who have served by listing their names and the years they served. To view those who were called to serve Click Here